Saturday, July 4, 2009

i salute to you


although i'm in a relationship ..

just the same like what normal teenagers wil do..


guess what..

i NEVER argue with dad and mum on this matter.

(tats cool right?)


partly because my mum is a wise woman
with a clear mind..


i wanted to keep my 'secret' ..(i'm sure u did it b4)
but....

i couldn't make it at last...


on the day that UCSI incident happened..
i just ...lost control..

and wrote to my mum.. secret revealed..


i recieved a letter from my mum the next day
tears bursted out..

i love you mum.


god awarded me a great mum.

sorry that i'm not going to share the content of the letter.

(mum may not want it to)


to my mum:

thank you for who i am
thank you for all the things i'm not

all of the storms i've caused

and i've been wrong...


i'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment