Saturday, July 4, 2009

i remember the day we met...




i remember one thing clearly.
it was the day i went to a concert with my friends.
love at first sight happened to me.
I encountered my boy.
He was performing .. piano solo...
impressive.... inspired me.
I believe i'm lost .at that moment.
cant take my eyes of him...
angels brought me there.I always believe that.

two months later...
god bless....
teacher offered me to join the choir...
the point is, i can get to know him! ( haha... u may think i'm crazy)
in fact, i am...
how surprising...
is like a dream comes true..
slowly... we became good friends...

u r not going to believe that we are together at last...
sounds impossible....
but it's true.

i hv a crush on him.he had cast a spell over me.that i couldn't take him out of my mind...

ps: km.... haha...dun b jealous on this matter....u wil hv a boy friend.SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment